– qiihoskeh –
tri- and bi-consonantal root langs index
Table of Contents
- a not completely concatenative language.
- derived from concatenative using sound change.
- Dec04 (2017)
- also fusional and agglutinative; inflects for small/large quantity etc.
- Dec23 (2017)
- at most 1 noun per verb; verbs used for many functions.
- Feb28 (2022)
- predicative forms = attributive forms, if bivalent.
page started: 2010.Jun.20 Sun
current date: 2022.Mar.07 Mon
content and form originated by qiihoskeh
qiihoskeh's conlangs page